Monday, July 29, 2013

How can I mount my guitar on my wall without damaging the wall?

guitar wall mount
 on Angled GUITAR wall hanger for electric guitars and basses rack mount ...
guitar wall mount image



Andy T


I'm in a college dorm, and one of the rules is that I can't have holes in the wall bigger than the size of a thumbtack.

My roommate and I would really like to mount the neck part of our guitar-stands to the wall so we can hang up our guitars. We have electric guitars that are pretty heavy so we would like for this to be safe to hang up. Anyone have any ideas?



Answer
You can buy the same type of mount that stores use to mount their guitars on the wall for around $25. Two screws in a stud and it hangs from the neck with a rubber coating for protection. Most large music stores have them. Check "Guitar Center"



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment