Saturday, July 27, 2013

I got a problem with a newly bought guitar, plz cum and help me?

guitar yamaha c80
 on guitarra acustica la guitarra acustica es un tipo de guitarra con ...
guitar yamaha c80 image



Sean Phill


i just bought it and when i tune the guitar it sounds alright, but the next day the guitar becomes out of tune...i swear i didnt go adjust the strings after i tuned it...

i tried it again for a second day and the same thing happens it became horribly out of tune...why is this so?? the guitar in question is a yamaha c80...



Answer
Sounds like it might just be the strings stretching to me. They need a little time to get used to being taught, and they'll be easier to keep in tune. The newness has to wear off.

When I put new strings on mine, I generally load all the strings before I start tuning. I get the last string in tune, then tighten it about a half-turn, then back down to in-tune. You know, I stretch it a little. Then go on to the next string, and the next. I try to let it sit for a while, then go back to it, and try again. Usually it stays close to tuned for me.

Are you using the right gauge strings recommended for your instrument? Are you using a set of quality strings, or are they the factory strings that came on the instrument? Invest in a set of good strings and you won't regret it.

Hey, good luck!
:)



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment