Monday, July 29, 2013

Can I bring a guitar capo in my carryon on an airplane or is it considered a weapon?

guitar capo
 on Flat Change Clamp Key Electric Acoustic Guitar Capo G | eBay
guitar capo image



Kevin H


hey all, I'm going to cali tuesday, and i want to bring my guitar capo with me. It's a metal object that goes across all the strings on a guitar used to get a higher tone out of the same chords. It's kinda pointed, but its not sharp. Any musicians who have brought one with them? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!



Answer
I don't think it would be a problem as you said it's not sharp. It does look a little like a part of a gun but most likely they will ask you what it is, show it to them and that should be fine. You can also try to get one of the cheaper nylon styles, they wouldn't question that.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment