Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What is a good acoustic guitar for beginners?

guitar link
 on chord guitar table - basic guitar chords chart
guitar link image



hello :)


I am wanting to buy a guitar so I can learn to play them. I don't know what kind I should buy or how much it will cost. I don't need anything fancy, but I do want one that is nice. Also, I have pretty small hands, so I don't know how that effects playing the guitar. Links would be great! Thanks!


Answer
Check out Takamine guitars. Tey are inexpensiv, nice sounding, easy to play and are very very reliable. Once they are set up, its for keeps.

Check this link and do try them. You will be amazed at how well they play.

http://www.nextag.com/takamine-jasmine/products-html



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment