Sunday, July 28, 2013

Where can I buy static cling decals?

guitar vinyl decal
 on ... Guitar Player - Cartoon Decal Vinyl Car Wall Laptop Cellphone Sticker
guitar vinyl decal image



ninfragile


I'm looking to outfit my guitar with my initials made of static cling decals . I don't want to use stickers for fear of ruining the finish. Is there a website (OTHER THAN EBAY) that sells direct to the consumer public?


Answer
There really aren't any websites that are devoted specifically to static clings. However, You can save yourself a lot of time and money by going to a walmart, kmart, a.c. moore, or any of those places and buying some thin vinyl sheets, cutting out your initials in whatever style/size you want, and being done with it.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment