Saturday, July 27, 2013

How can I get a midi-USB cable for Guitar Hero World Tour?

guitar repair kit
 on Cigar Box Guitar and Two-String Diddley Bow - Demo and Quick Shout Out
guitar repair kit image



bshaq_18


Alright my red drum is not very responsive, and I know you can download the drum tuning kit here off redoctane's website. Now I need the midi-USB to connect the drums to the computer, and I keep reading that you can order a free cord. But I go through the redoctane site and answer the questions and there is no option for the cord. Did they run out or something?


Answer
Visit http://www.activision.com/support/ and either go through the website warranty process, or call the 800 number listed.

If you still can't get the MIDI-USB cable tuner, you can use my Do it Yourself Drum kit Photo Repair Guide fixes to increase your red pad's sensitivity via hot glue: http://www.powertuneplus.com/gh/ghwt_drumkit_sensitivity_fixes.shtm



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment