Saturday, November 2, 2013

How does a Yamaha guitar compare to a Fender or Gibson?

guitar yamaha acoustic
 on Yamaha LL 16 Acoustic Guitar @ Nuansa Musik
guitar yamaha acoustic image



SoccaBoi04


I was at the music store and I played this really cool Yamaha acoustic guitar that was really cheap. I was wondering if I would just be better off getting a Gibson or Fender? By the way I already have a Fender electric guitar and a Epiphone acoustic and I usually prefer Fender over Gibson.


Answer
I have had many guitars over the years. Fenders, Yamahas, Epiphones, and Taylors. Yamaha was my first acoustic guitar. It was 20 plus years old and still sounded great. Fenders and Epiphones are going to cost more because of the materials they are made out of. Yamahas are cheaper, but still damn good for their prices. I dont make a choice over the next because of the name. Its all about the sound that hits your ears.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment