Monday, November 4, 2013

What guitar book will teach me EVERYTHING about learning to play the guitar?

guitar books
 on Electric guitar - Free Clip Art - DK Books
guitar books image



Gloria


I want to learn to play the guitar but I don't want to use many different things to learn it because they don't all have the same methods. I am looking for a guitar book that would teach me everything I need to know to be able to play guitar like a professional.


Answer
A good book to start with is

How To Write Songs On Guitar by Rikky Rooksby

http://www.amazon.com/How-Write-Songs-Guitar-Revised/dp/0879309423/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244011360&sr=8-1

It covers a lot more than writing songs, its a good book on learning chords and scales and then putting them to good use. I think this would be a good place for you to start and if you have questions on the material in the book you can always ask here on Yahoo Answers and a lot of know-it-all blow-hards like myself will answer your questions.

Check out the user's reviews on Amazon.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment