Friday, November 1, 2013

I have a guitar to USB cable that came with Rocksmith, and Guitar Rig 5. Am i able to use this cable?

guitar usb
 on The Fancy 256 MB Mini Guitar USB Flash Drive - TechShout
guitar usb image



FrogVenom


Or is there any amp software that i can get to use this? I would like to play my electric guitar using an amp on the computer, and also maybe record some of it. Will this Rocksmith guitar to USB cable work with any software? And if so, is there any other software I might be able to use?


Answer
I've used the cable on 2 amp software so far and it worked fine though with different method of registering it. With ReValver MKIII.V standalone mode it was as simple as setting the Audio mode to MME and set the input to Rocksmith USB Cable. With Fruity Loops I had to use Asio4ALL program checking advance enabling both Rocksmith cable and soundcard, then from the FX options in FL chose the cable for input. In Fruity Loops I can record and use many free amp VST without a problem with the USB Cable.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment