Monday, November 4, 2013

What kind of impulse purchases have you made and the past and did you regret it?

guitar keychain
 on MUSIC GIFTS: GUITAR: MISC: Handcrafted Metal and Bead Electric Guitar ...
guitar keychain image



Anonymous


Well, in my past, I have bought this Coach keychain fob for like 60 something dollars and it was an impulse purchase that I did regret. However, The day before the receipt expired, I returned it and was relieved. So what is your impulse purchase and did you regret it? how much was it?


Answer
Over the past 5-6 years I have purchased nearly a dozen vintage guitars. The longest I have kept any given guitar has been 3 months. I realize that none of the guitars I buy will measure up to my original guitar. My only regret is when I resell them for a loss



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment