Monday, November 4, 2013

How much should I sell my guitar for?

guitar yamaha acoustic
 on Yamaha FGX720SC Black Acoustic Guitar Yamaha FGX720SCBL
guitar yamaha acoustic image



Jazmine


I have a 2008 FG700S Yamaha acoustic guitar that's in mint condition along with a soft shell carrying case with straps for carrying it on your back. I was wondering how much I should sell both for as a package or each separately?


Answer
A new FG700S would cost $199. I've seen them on sale brand new for $149 before. But I've also looked at them on Ebay and used ones sell pretty close to $150 because they're a decent quality guitar for the money. With the bag and all I'd ask $150 for it and see if you get that. You can always lower the price if it doesn't sell at $150.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment