Friday, July 26, 2013

What are some good Christmas gift ideas for a religious education teacher to give her 8th grade students?

guitar ornament
 on SWAROVSKI CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS 2000 2007 & 2011 GOLD ORNAMENT BNIB ...
guitar ornament image



MissMoxie


They are thirteen and I have twelve students. So far I have purchase small little wooden ornaments that I plan to write their names and the year on. I also purchased those crack and glow necklaces, but I am looking for some more items that won't seem stupid to 13 year olds to throw into a Christmas gift bag for them. Thank you for your help!


Answer
you could get something from forever 21 or charlotte rouse for a girl, and for a boy maybe a chargers jersey or rock band 2 or guitar hero although rack band 2 is the best choice. :) i would know im 14



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment