Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What else should i buy for my bedroom?

guitar lamp
 on Neon Sculpture GUITAR,Novelty Lamp,Gadget,Decorative | Top Blog Posts ...
guitar lamp image



JoeBloggs2


I'm a guy, i'm 17 years old.

I'm redecorating my room and here's what i have already:
posters
bookshelf
guitar
lava lamp
small tv
ipod docking system
bed
bedside table
wardrobes

I was thinking about a chair or something. and any other things you can think of.

thankyou.
I have a lamp too but i need a new one.
I'm getting a laptop and there isn't really space for a desk.



Answer
You should have a desk , you can have it for somewhat of a educational use but then you can put movies or CD's or any miscellaneous stuff you have that you don't have space for in there (just make sure it's neat enough so when your looking for something it's easier) and get a mirror good luck ! :)



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment