Saturday, May 25, 2013

How can I remove these swirl marks and pick marks on my Ibanez S570?

guitar polish
 on Manicure Slideshow: Gels, Fake Nails, and Fingernail Polish Fashion
guitar polish image
Q. I have only had it a week and a half and already its got pic marks on it from last nights gig and swirl marks on it from where i polished it! How Can I get rid of these inexpensively? Im using Kyser Guitar polish and a really soft yellow duster cloth thing, can I just polish the marks out? :D Thanks guys!


Answer
what is wrong with having a guitar that looks played? i consider all the marks, scratches, dings and swirls as a badge of my hard work and dedication to the craft of making music on a guitar. i say keep the swirls! viva guitar!



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment