Friday, May 24, 2013

What Can I Do With My Bedroom?

guitar rug
 on At Masada Rugs we carry novelty rugs in a variety of sizes, shapes and ...
guitar rug image



Paulie


My room is a bit boring. A Television, Computer, a bed, some chairs, a small table, a guitar, a few band posters and a cd player, but not much else details my humble abode. A game system or two as well, but video games are of no importance to this topic. anything else that anyone can think of that i could put in my room to make it more fun or just "wow"?
Thank You for your answer. Not quite what I'm looking for, but a step in the right direction. :-)



Answer
Start simple, being that less is more. It sounds like you need some color. But I wouldn't go painting unless you own the home. So I suggest buying curtains for the window, a large mirror (they are cheap at places like Ross or Wal-mart), and also at walmart they have frames for the band posters to make a more posh look. Another Idea is to add a colorful (and to your style) area rug. Hey if you feel like you want some ambiance you could add wall sconces (candle holders) you never know when that might come in handy. Have fun with it. and do a little at a time, because too much can be exactly that, too much.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment