Monday, May 27, 2013

I recently bought a rectangle hard electric guitar case and i was looking for ways to decorate it.?

guitar case
 on GRAVITY Newsletter/Blog - moving heads stage lighting for hire gravity ...
guitar case image



Robert L


I was looking for something kind heavy/punk rockish yet easy to do. I want to be able to distinguish my guitar case and just have it look kick ass!


Answer
Well there's always trying to paint something on it. But one thing that I like a lot more would be decoupage. What that essentially means is covering your case in a non-water soluble glue (will survive if something spills on it) such as the Mod-Podge brand glue, then covering the case with pictures of you and your friends, your favorite bands, punk rock symbols, etc. Once you have everything glued on, put another layer of glue on top so that the ink doesn't run and the pictures are secured! My source has a good example, and more ideas!



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment