Sunday, May 26, 2013

Where can I get guitar pick necklaces?

guitar necklace
 on guitar necklace large gold fender jazz bass mini guitar necklace
guitar necklace image



Caitlin


I'm looking to get a guitar pick necklace for my boyfriend. I would like to find one with the chain and have both of them be silver. Does anyone know of anyplace that I can get this at a good price but also have it look good. I also want to get them personalized.


Answer
Try Amazon. I just did a quick search and found this one.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0052XQBHQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=wwwgiftidscom-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B0052XQBHQ
It’s sterling silver, good price, they will engrave it for you, but the chain is not silver – it’s stainless steel. Below this one there is another one that’s exactly what you want but is more expensive. I don’t know what your price limit is.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment