Friday, May 31, 2013

What programs can I use to record my voice on PC using a Guitar Hero Mic?

guitar to usb
 on ... usb an entry level 3 channel mixer with usb ports offering exceptional
guitar to usb image



Hannah


I want to be able to record myself singing to post on my Youtube account, but I have a shoddy camera with a broken mic and a Guitar Hero USB mic. I was wondering what applications or programs I could use that would be compatible with this mic?


Answer
If it works like a regular USB mic, then any program for recording audio should be able to use it. The best free one is Audacity. (audacity.sourceforge.net).

You need a driver for it that makes Windows see it as a standard input device. This may be part of Guitar Hero, or it might be a separate driver you have to install.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment