Sunday, May 26, 2013

How should I decorate my room?

guitar decor
 on Free shipping/Wholesale And Retail Kitchen Carrots Wall stickerhouse ...
guitar decor image



Amber 18


I have a four wall room. One wall has a balcony and closet so that doesn't really count. I have a bunk bed, and I can't really put anything on the walls cause I have wallpaper. My door has a collage on the front and postcards on the back. I have a keyboard and two guitars. Oh, and my closet has 3 posters on it. I have a study table which has a small picture of Mona Lisa. My walls are lavender. I think my room is sort of boring. Any idea on how to decorate my room?


Answer
i think your room is already decorated with keyboards, guitars, wall paper as well as posters.. i guess you are bored with the room decor as you have been living for too long in it.. spice up the room decor with some additions and subtrations..

get a tall mirror to place in a free wall. it will make the room seem bigger and show everything aound which will give it a nice effect. placing a light directly on top of mirror can do wonder for the room effect.

you can take out the poster for time being and add some family photos or wall hangings for a change.. get some nice and trendy colored lights for a better lit room ...get some vases to place on the corners with artificial flowers...



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment