Monday, May 27, 2013

What qualities does a wireless guitar system have?

guitar wireless system
 on Beyerdynamic Mini condenser lavalier microphone (AMS - MCE55.18BBLK)
guitar wireless system image



Chuck H


I bought a wireless guitar system for $50 and it seems 100% perfect!
I walked down the street at my friend's house and the thing kept playing. The sound quality is exactly the same as plugging directly into the amp with a cable. Am I missing something?
I guess what I meant to say is: What's the difference between cheap and expensive systems?



Answer
I don't think so...the main point of wireless guitars is for the people performing that run across the stage like they're on crack - which they couldn't do stuck to an amp. I don't think the sound quality is changed much at all.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment