Monday, May 27, 2013

What kind of guitar should I beging to play with?

guitar buddy
 on Jimi Hendrix on bass, Johnny Winter on guitar, and Buddy Miles on ...
guitar buddy image



Babyface


I want to learn how to play the guitar and I'm caught in between buying an acoustic and an electric. I have a friend that is willing to sell me an electric and an acoustic for the same price. So the price isn't a big issue, I would just have to buy an amp. What should I buy?


Answer
So Christian, your cute but desturtion? yikes..
I would suggest an electric because of ease of playibility, but if you have a shitty electric with a shitty amp then you'll sound well..shitty, and your motivation will suffer..
On the other hand, a lame acoustic will be hard to play and wont stay in tune so that would suck too,
You didnt specify what kind of guitars your buddy had or what kinda music you like so...



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment