Thursday, May 30, 2013

What are some good easy guitar songs i can sing and play to, without bar chords?

guitar books for beginners
 on Free Printable Guitar Chord Chart Beginners #6
guitar books for beginners image



Sienna


I just started learning guitar and im bored of playing boring songs out of the beginner guitar book. The main reason why i took up guitar was because i wanted to be able to acompany myself on guitar. I asked my teacher to teach me F major and B major but he said that since they were bar chords they are hard and im not ready. I will work on them tho, so for now what songs can i play? I've already learned "Teardrops on my guitar" btw. I really like any kind of music, not really country tho, despiteba couple Taylor Swift songs. But something good please, preferably a fairly recent song that i proboably already know of.
Thanks :D



Answer
Every Rose Has Its Thorn, by Poison
It's a great ballad, and it's a song that may get you a lot of guys/girls (can't tell what gender you are when answering :P)
There's a Miley Cyrus version, but trust me; that one really sucks.

Your guitar should be tuned half a step down, but playing in standard should be fine. There are no barre chords I can think of.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment