Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What do I need to buy to use guitar effects and how do I use them?

guitar effects
 on Guitar effects pedal chain
guitar effects image



Aidan_


I'm somewhat of a beginner with guitar and I want to start using some guitar effects. What's the full list of things I need?
Well I like to play indie and alternative rock stuff. I hope that helps a bit.



Answer
You would need a few pages to pack in all you can buy. There are literally dozens of effect pedals and it depends what you are trying to play. Do you like heavy metal, blues, indie rock. I suggest you go to your nearest music shop, take your guitar and ask can you try a few pedals. Wah is an old favourite and distortion is a good standard. Try things out and see what you like. God luck and remember there are only three ways to become a great guitarist. Practice practise and practise some more. Good Luck



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment