Monday, October 28, 2013

Can you use the RP50 Digitech guitar effect pedal to record your own music for a short time?

guitar looper
 on Playing Guitar Loop - Equalizer 98 (HD) - 1046638 | Shutterstock ...
guitar looper image



icecoldarc


So I want to record myself playing a short guitar rhythm section and then play it back to me over and over again so I can solo with my own recorded music playing in the background. If this is not possible with this effects pedal, which pedal/equipment can do this?


Answer
You need a loop function to do that and I don't think the Digitech has that, but read the specs to be sure. The Line 6 JM4 is the ultimate for what you want to do. Not only does it loop but it's a recording station with built-in drum tracks for practicing chord progressions and full jam tracks to play lead over. You can record yourself playing with any of these tracks as well as add bass and vocals to the recording.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-JM4-Looper-Guitar-Effects-Pedal?sku=150498



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment