Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What activities look good for college application?

guitar youth
 on Guitar Hero Megadome Youth T-Shirt
guitar youth image



SmellsLike


Right now, my hobbies are:
Dance
Dance Team (at my high school)
karate
lacrosse
guitar
theater
church youth group
The problem is, I'm starting high school and I'm worried that I won't have time to study and do other activities, so I have to drop some stuff. The college I want to go to is extremely competitive though. What activities look more impressive and set me apart?



Answer
Anything that you can put a lot of time into will look good. Colleges look for people who spend lots of time and effort into a few things they like over people who fill their application with every hobby and group they ever went to a meeting for. Pick the hobbies you like the most and go with them.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment