Monday, October 28, 2013

How often should I take guitar lessons?

guitar video lessons
 on Rhythm Guitar Lessons | Cyberfret.com
guitar video lessons image



Gloria


I am planning to take guitar lessons for 45 minutes per lesson a week but don't know how many lessons I should take in all as in not taking any more lessons. I know it all depends on the person's learning abilities and on the lessons but I want to know a precise amount of lessons to take because they are a little pricey.


Answer
That's the problem with learning from someone, you never really know how many lessons you need. Try going with an instructor that has a set plan like a '12 weeks beginners course' because they usually have a good gauge of what you need for basic proficiency, this also prevents you from burning out your wallet.

How many lessons you need really depends on 2 things:

1. The level of proficiency you want, what skills you want to learn
2. How much money you have, how many the lessons cost etc.

So try to find some middle ground. I'm self-taught using guitar videos and books so didn't have this problem... good luck!



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment