Sunday, October 27, 2013

What do I need to know about getting electric bass guitar strings?

guitar strings electric
 on electric-guitar-parts
guitar strings electric image



o_owoot


My boyfriend's birthday is coming up and I want to get him some cool colored bass guitar strings for his electric bass. I don't play at all so I have no idea which ones to get. I googled it and the different ones are over whelming. Any suggestions about which brand and/or type to get him? What do I need to know when buying them?


Answer
There are nice colored bass strink (BLACK NYLON) which is sold by Rotosound and D'addario. The only thing you need to know is to make sure you get the same gauge as what your hubby is playing with. Otherwise, if you get him medium when he is using light gauge, he will have difficulty playing them.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment