Tuesday, October 29, 2013

How should I begin learning electric guitar?

guitar gun case
 on Machine Gun Electric Guitar rifle camouflage rifle M 16
guitar gun case image



khodge


I have just started learning guitar, and I would like to know some easy songs to play. Or whether right now I should learn chords. And in either case, some good websites to learn them from. Thanks.


Answer
hey! yea, u should start by learning all the basics chords.
Green Day usually has quite simple songs that use simple chords, so u could try and learn some of them. good ones r...
boulevard of broken dreams - green day
wonderwall - oasis
teenagers - my chemical romance
sweet child o mine - guns n roses (the rythm guitar)
smoke on the water - led zepilin.
some good songs to start with, after ure familiar with chords, u can learn more complicated songs. gd luck!



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment