Sunday, October 27, 2013

How do I know if my guitar is a Flamenco or a Classical?

guitar valencia
 on VALENCIA CLASSIC GUITAR CG-190 / 1/2 SCALE
guitar valencia image



JL


Ok, so on my guitar I see Valencia DP-39. I aslo see Don Pablo on my guitar. Can someone please give like the real answer, not a bogus one? Thanks.


Answer
Well Valencia is a place, not a name. Given that the model number is DP-35 and it says Don Pablo on the guitar, I would wager that Don Pablo is the maker and that the company is based in Valencia.

I've never heard of this maker though. I can't find any information on them either. There are several differences between classical and flamenco guitars, all of which contribute to a different sound that compliments the style. Without more information about your guitar, I can't help you.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment