Monday, October 28, 2013

How much should I sell this guitar and bed frame for?

guitar gig bag
 on Musician's Gear Elite Series Electric Guitar Gig Bag Tweed, Front
guitar gig bag image



Kaylee


I'm selling a Red Fender Squier "Starter Kit" so the guitar, amp, chords, gig bag, and new strings (on the guitar.) In perfect condition, no nicks or scratches or anything. I bought this with a DVD and picks with the standard strings for $225.

Also a full size sleigh bed frame, dismantled. I don't think I'll get a lot for this but it's just a sleigh bed frame, maybe 1 or 2 nicks and scratches but really in fine condition. This was a hand-me-down so I don't know how much it's actually worth.

How much for the guitar and the frame separately? (Approximately?) By the way, I'm selling these on craigslist in Arizona.



Answer
Guitar would probably go for about 100 bucks, I know nothing about bed frames except that they're super expensive when you buy them new



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment