Thursday, October 31, 2013

What are some good ways of relieving stress for teens?

guitar jazz
 on Jazz Guitar Primer: An Introduction to Jazz Guitar Music
guitar jazz image



Isabell


I'm very, VERY, stressed lately. A lot of Family issues and then to top that i go t a a performing arts school, so im in two plays, and i have 5 concerts for vocal piano, guitar, jazz band, tap and jazz + finals for al my core classes and extras. what do i do?


Answer
As far as stress relieving goes I do not find sports to be the greatest choice. In the end if your team ends up losing the game you will just be more stressed

I see that you are having problems with your family. If these are arguements between you and another family member I recommend that you either avoid the topic of anger for awhile. If that doesn't suit your style I strongly recommend (this applies for amy family problem) you get everyone involved into the same room, sit them down, and just talk the problem over until you find a solution.

At school I notice you have 2 plays and 5 concerts. This is an amazing amount of work and undoubtably the biggest source of your stress. You are trying to do way too many things at once. I realize that you may be an over achiever and feel the need for all this mess, but I recommend that you atleast drop one of the plays. This could really help with the stress and don't forget that you could possibly drop one of your instruments too.

Good luck with your stress problems I hope for the best.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment