Friday, October 25, 2013

How much could I get for this Wii bundle?

guitar wii
 on The title
guitar wii image



Chris D


I am going to sell my wii and wondered how much I would get

So this is what you get

Wii console with box
2 controllers
1 nunchuck
1 classic controller
6 games
Guitar hero 3 with guitar
Wii fit (Brand New)

The console is in almost mint condition.

How much do you think I could get. I was hoping like 450$ Thanks!



Answer
It depends on what the games are but, I think 450 would probably work!

Wii with box/manuals; 1 controller/nunchuk is roughly 200 dollars now
extra controller and classic controller, add 50
6 games, depending on the games, probably 100-150 dollars.
GH3 with guitar (assuming it works fine) ~ 80-100 dollars depending if you have the box or not and what condition it is in
Wii Fit brand new ~ 80

I'd recommend selling them individually on ebay or amazon rather than selling it as a bundle. You might get more that way. Or you could put it all up as one auction on ebay.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment