Wednesday, October 23, 2013

How come my guitar hero guitar for wii isn't working?!?!?

guitar flash cards
 on ... slash, from guns n roses, and more. Free Guitar Hero Flash Games
guitar flash cards image



kathy


Last night it worked perfectly fine. This morning I got up to play it and it wouldn't work. The blue lights just kept flashing. So I changed the battery still didn't work. I think it needs to get hooked bak up to the wii, but I don't know how to do that.


Answer
remove the battery cover on the back of the wii remote, also on the front of the wii, is a small socket for an sd card, open it up and press the red button underneath the sd card socket titled "SYNC". At the same time, press the small red button on the back of your wii remote next to your batteries. it should be re-synced and ready to go



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment