Saturday, October 26, 2013

How do I control my anger?

guitar chair
 on ... guitar humidifier display case, guitar foot stools, Guitar Chair
guitar chair image



Kaitlyn. (


I'm bipolar and I'm on abilify but it only helps with my hallucinations. When someone irritates me I go completely "psycho" I throw things like acoustic guitars and chairs at people or I have even push and hit kids younger than me. I'm tired of my sister avoiding me and calling me crazy and of my family being scared of me. How do I control my horrible anger problem?


Answer
Shoot, I do the same thing, and I'm on abilify for hallucinations and delusional thinking. When I get extremely angry I try counting because it gets my mind distracted. It's probably not the best way to control anger but you could try it. :)



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment