Sunday, October 27, 2013

What are the ten best things about an ipod touch?

guitar iphone 4 case
 on case for Apple Iphone 4 4G 4S, View guitar case for Apple Iphone 4 ...
guitar iphone 4 case image






I am really thinking about buying a 3rd gen ipod touch but I don't know a lot about it. I have played my friends i pod touches but I still havent been able to learn much about it. Can someone tell me the what they think are the top ten things about an i pod touch and whether I should buy one?


Answer
Best things: IMO :D
1. External speakers
2. Apps
3. Most apps are free
4.Wifi Browsing
5. App store on the iPod (So you don't need your computer to buy stuff)
6. It's silver on the back, unlike the iPhone (It's prettier)
7. You can get it engraved
8. It's pretty durable (I've dropped mine at least 10x)
9. Contacts list (In case your phone breaks and you loose all your numbers! Just make sure they're saved on there.)
10. The battery lasts pretty long (Unless you use internet and youtube)
Wether you want to buy it, it's up to you. But I think it's pretty owrth it. It's addicting and the first few days you have it you will not be able to put it down, I even had moments where it would be charging and I would play it by the wall where it was charging. If you have app questions I reccomend Tap Tap Revenge if you're into guitar hero and stuff. Hope you get one. it's awesome ^_^



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment