Thursday, May 23, 2013

Is it better to use html code or not in ebay listings?

guitar jewelry
 on Metal Guitar Pics | Guitar Pick Necklace
guitar jewelry image



H


I make and sell guitar picks and guitar pick jewelry on ebay, and I use html for my listings. I heard that many people can't view html on their mobile phones. Am I doing more harm than good by using html in my ebay listings? Thanks.


Answer
Whether you are using HTML or not, as long as your listing get people to purchase your stuff, interested or trust you are a good seller. That is enough.

If you are worried mobile users can't view your listing, try not using advanced HTML or complicated HTML. However, this shouldn't be a big problem, as long as your product is nice and priced reasonably. It should sell.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment