Wednesday, May 8, 2013

How do you start to learn guitar? Do you start by trying to do songs slowly? Or something else?

guitar chord poster
 on Guitar Chords Poster - AllPosters.ca
guitar chord poster image
Q. Im learning by myself, Just by a guitar tabs poster and listening to songs, I can't afford lessons. Should I try a different way, and I don't know one thing about the guitar. I've had it for like 4 years and just picked it up for litteraly the first time. What should I begin with, and then what's next?


Answer
Learn to tune it, Very important. Learn basic open chords. Finger exercises. Practice til you puke, then practice some more. Keep expanding, don't get frustrated. You'll get there. It ain't easy, but if it was everyone would do it.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment