Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Guitar Wall Mount/Home Improvement Question?

guitar wall mount
 on NEW-Adjustable-Guitar-Wall-Hanger-Violin-Wall-Mount-Hanger-Holder-Rack ...
guitar wall mount image



Oliver Twi


So I've had a guitar wall mount in my wall for over 2 years for a couple years and recently I've noticed the top screw (only two screws) coming out a bit and recently it's come out even more. I'm concerned that my guitar will fall so I'm wondering if I can buy something like dry wall or something in that category to fix this. I also have two other guitar wall mounts as well, one of which is completely out of the wall. How can i patch up the holes the screws made?


Answer
You should have the screws in the studs. If they aren't, move them. If you can't get them in the studs, get a piece of plywood, paint it and screw it to the studs. Then mount your guitar mount to the plywood. You can make it look decorative if you choose the right colors.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment