Friday, September 27, 2013

Can I plug my acoustic electric guitar into my electric guitar amp without damaging anything?

guitar acoustic electric
 on Celebrity Series CC44 Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar Black
guitar acoustic electric image



Anonymous


I'm talking about my electric guitar amp made for electric guitars, not acoustic-electric.
It's a fender.



Answer
There is no problem with plugging your acoustic-electric guitar into your electric guitar amp, because an acoustic-electric guitar is basically an electric guitar when it comes to electronics. Plug in, and enjoy, my friend. And I'm jealous you have an acoustic-electric...I really need one of those...oh, and if anything gets damaged, tell me and I'll pay for it, because I'm pretty sure you'll be fine.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment