Monday, September 23, 2013

How would you decorate a music themed bedroom help please? easy 10!?

guitar lamp
 on Ben Heine , a talented Belgian artist, has created a series of awesome ...
guitar lamp image



Raeven


Ok,so I am a 13 year old girl and im moving next month. The colors I will be using are black and hot pink. I play the electric guitar,I have a guitar lamp,and a guitar clock. My favorite bands are Queen,The Police,Guns N' Roses,and Heart. But my favorite singer is Freddie Mercury,and I already have a poster from that band. But,any other ideas or links?
I know this is the wrong section but,more people are here. it seems.
Thanks!



Answer
Why don't you paint Freddie on one of your walls? Like a painting of a pose from Wembley '86.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment