Friday, September 27, 2013

How do I order a custom made guitar?

guitar gifts
 on MUSIC GIFTS: GUITAR: HOUSEWARES: Guitar Puzzle Box, guitar gift ...
guitar gifts image



lovenikki_


My husband is a guitar player and I would love to get him a custom made guitar as a gift. I have no idea on how to go about doing that and do not want him to know, so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thank you soooo much!!

I don't know if this helps but he makes his own music and he likes to play stuff like Metallica and Linkin Park.



Answer
carvin.com made me a custom guitar. You can choose the wood, the color etc I wanted something different rather than what the music store has. I called them and they helped explaining what I wanted. You can find them at carvin.com there's another website that can help at professionalluthier.com



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment