Wednesday, September 25, 2013

how do I make a guitar pick necklace?

guitar pick necklace
 on ... refund get free 1 guitar pick skull design guitar pick holder pendant
guitar pick necklace image



Sarah


my daughter likes this band called marianas trench and I wanted to get her a guitar pick necklace with them on it for her birthday, but I couldn't seem too find one online. If I did they were out of stock. so I was wondering if there was a way I could make one for her. they don't have any CDs with their faces on that I could cut, so that won't work. does anyone know a way I could do this? besides custom making one.
I don't want to buy online. thanks. I've bought a lot for her already. I don't really want to spend an extra $20. jw if there's any fast methods to making my own.
I don't have a pick to hold.



Answer
rachaela8366 on ebay will sell you one for $17,



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment